Do you have an interest in writing for Law Week Colorado?
Published by Circuit Media, Law Week Colorado is the state’s only newspaper for lawyers, law firms, corporate counsel and the judiciary.
Law Week writers are award-winning journalists and lawyers who have credibility in the legal marketplace. We employ some of the state’s most talented and educated reporters, designers, editors and writers, and we are always looking for new reporters and interns (both undergraduate and graduate students).
Law Week Colorado currently has an opening for a full-time reporter in Denver.
Job duties include:
- Posting daily content online toLawWeekColorado.com
- Reporting, writing and editing content for Law Week Colorado’s weekly print publication
- Contributing to Law Week Colorado’s social media accounts
- Assisting in production of multimedia pieces such as podcasts and videos
- Assisting in copy editing and proofreading of the print version of Law Week
If you would like to apply with Law Week, please send cover letter, resume and writing samples to [email protected].