How do I register for a free account?
Sign up for an account here.
I forgot my password, what do I do?
Why should I subscribe?
Law Week subscribers get access to the latest and greatest legal news in the state.Subscribing gets you:
- More news, less paper
- Access breaking legal news anywhere
- Access to our archived issues/articles
- Connection to the legal world, networking, business insights and more
- 12 special issues produced in flipbooks
- Access to our events calendar
- Access to contributed articles and other user-submitted content
How do I set up my individual account?
- If you haven’t paid yet, you can easily sign up for a monthly or annual subscription on our website
- If you’ve already paid for your 2021 subscription, you won’t be charged again
- If you’ve already paid for your subscription and we have your email address on file, we will automatically add you as a user to the new site and send you an email with your new login information
What do I do if Law Week doesn’t have my email information?
- If you’ve paid your subscription fee for 2021 and you haven’t given us your email address before, please reach out to [email protected] so we can get you set up on the new site
How do I set up my firm’s account?
- Ask your firm’s administration staff for information on your existing Law Week access.
- Reach out to [email protected] to get your firm’s new online account set up with as many users as you need.
- If you’ve already paid your firm’s subscription fee for 2021, you will be credited for amounts paid.
- If you haven’t paid for your firm’s subscription fee for 2021, email [email protected] with the number of subscriptions your firm will need and your chosen group owner.
- Whoever your firm selects as the group owner for your Law Week account will be able to manage users from your firm’s dashboard on our website.
I’m from a law firm and we used to have access to Law Week, who do I talk to so we get that access back?
Whoever your firm selects as the group owner for your Law Week account will be able to add and remove users from your firm’s user dashboard on our website