How do I register for a free account?
I forgot my password, what do I do?
Why should I subscribe?
- More news, less paper
- Access breaking legal news anywhere
- Access to our archived issues/articles
- Connection to the legal world, networking, business insights and more
- 12 special issues produced in flipbooks
- Access to our events calendar
- Access to contributed articles and other user-submitted content
How do I set up my individual account?
- If you haven’t paid yet, you can easily sign up for a monthly or annual subscription on our website
- If you’ve already paid for your 2021 subscription, you won’t be charged again
- If you’ve already paid for your subscription and we have your email address on file, we will automatically add you as a user to the new site and send you an email with your new login information
What do I do if Law Week doesn’t have my email information?
- If you’ve paid your subscription fee for 2021 and you haven’t given us your email address before, please reach out to [email protected] so we can get you set up on the new site
How do I set up my firm’s account?
- Ask your firm’s administration staff for information on your existing Law Week access.
- Reach out to [email protected] to get your firm’s new online account set up with as many users as you need.
- If you’ve already paid your firm’s subscription fee for 2021, you will be credited for amounts paid.
- If you haven’t paid for your firm’s subscription fee for 2021, email [email protected] with the number of subscriptions your firm will need and your chosen group owner.
- Whoever your firm selects as the group owner for your Law Week account will be able to manage users from your firm’s dashboard on our website.