LAW WEEK COLORADO
Hogan Lovells today that the firm has promoted 24 new partners, worldwide, effective 1 January 2015. The law firm includes more than 800 partners in offices across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas, according to a press release.
In Denver, Mark Kurtenbach and Tony Ryan have been named partners in the firm’s corporate group, and Kevin Burke has been named of counsel in the corporate group and Seaton Thedinger has been named of counsel in the firm’s government regulatory group.
Collectively, the group of new partners represents each Hogan Lovells practice group:
- Nine in corporate (including in corporate, real estate and tax)
- Six in litigation, arbitration and employment (including in international arbitration, employment and litigation)
- Five in government regulatory (including in energy, food, drug, medical device and agriculture and privacy and information management)
- Two in finance (in banking and business restructuring and insolvency)
- Two in intellectual property
Of the new partners, 12 are located in the U.S. and Latin America in the firm’s Denver, Mexico City, Miami and Washington, D.C. offices. Ten are in Europe, in Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, London, Milan and Paris, and two are in Asia in Hong Kong.
In addition to the 24 new partners, 41 new appointments to the role of counsel, of counsel and consultant have been made.