Do you have an interest in writing for Law Week Colorado?
Published by Circuit Media, Law Week Colorado is the state’s only newspaper for lawyers, law firms, corporate counsel and the judiciary.
Law Week writers are award-winning journalists and lawyers who have credibility in the legal marketplace. We employ some of the state’s most talented and educated reporters, designers, editors and writers, and we are always looking for new reporters and interns (both undergraduate and graduate students).
We are currently to hire a full-time reporter for Law Week Colorado.
Job duties include:
- Posting daily content online to LawWeekColorado.com
- Reporting, writing and editing content for Law Week Colorado’s print publication
- Contributing to Law Week Colorado’s social media accounts
- Assisting in production of multimedia pieces such as podcasts and videos
- Proofreading the print version of Law Week
If you would like to apply with Law Week, please submit your resume and a writing sample/clip to firstname.lastname@example.org.